Hitachi Solutions named as Global Microsoft Government Partner of the Year
Microsoft recognised Hitachi Solutions with their coveted Government Partner of the Year award.
Hitachi Solutions are pleased to be able to announce that, on 6th June 2019, Microsoft recognised Hitachi Solutions with their coveted Government Partner of the Year award.
The Microsoft partner awards recognise organisations committed to delivering noteworthy business outcomes, with deep roots in both the power and potential of the Microsoft Cloud platform, enabling customers to truly embrace digital transformation.
Over the last twelve months Hitachi Solutions has delivered innovative solutions for customers across Local Government, Central Government, Housing Associations and other areas of Public Sector, including:
- Digital transformation of organisations’ customer-facing activities, including transforming housing providers and councils’ engagement across hundreds of public services.
- Use of wearable devices and property-based sensors, connected via the ‘internet of things’ (IoT), helping individuals live longer, healthier and more independent lives, and reduce the cost of delivering care.
- Enabling organisations to advance their 360° customer view, encompassing residents, businesses, tenants and other users of public services.
- Build faster business insights, which drive and inform service delivery transformation.
Commenting on the award, Hitachi Solutions’ European CEO, Steve French states “To receive this prestigious accolade from Microsoft is further recognition of our strategic commitment to work in partnership with Public Sector customers, our strong collaboration with Microsoft and the hard work and dedication of so many passionate people across our team. Our Industry ethos is to deeply understand each sector’s challenges, to be at the cutting-edge of what is possible using the Microsoft Cloud and to recruit and develop the best possible talent. It is by bringing these three focus areas together, that we are able to offer transformational solutions to our customers which deliver rapid, measurable and long-term benefits to their business.”
At Hitachi Solutions, every aspect of our work with the Public Sector is underpinned by four fundamental principles:
- Deeply understand the customer’s unique business challenges and opportunities, and those of the wider sector –be that Government, Housing, or other parts of Public Sector.
- Invest in best-in-class solutions which fully exploit the potential of the Microsoft Cloud with a specific focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Invest in attracting, developing and retaining a team which has real-world experience of working in, and for, our customers’ sector.
- Work closely with Microsoft to ensure the deepest possible understanding of Microsoft Cloud services, and to work hand-in-hand with their customer teams wherever possible.
- Receiving the Government Partner of the Year Award is an honour which empowers and even further energises our commitment, and our efforts, in this marketplace. It is fantastic recognition for the hard work and dedication of the Hitachi teams working every day with customers.
If you would like to know more about our work with Public Sector customers, and with Housing Associations, don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Link to the PR here.