The digitisation of customer communications and transactions is changing the landscape on an almost daily basis. Meeting such rapidly-evolving customer expectations is a challenge for all insurance businesses, and being able to successfully devise and implement a digital strategy to meet this challenge requires a clear vision, strong leadership and buy-in across the organisation.
This webinar will feature two presentations, to help you understand the best ways to tackle the challenge:
“The changing landscape of customer expectations”
by Jason Campbell, Insurance Industry Expert at Hitachi Solutions
- What are the top 3 challenges for insurers today, and how can you approach them?
- How can you tackle digital challenges and the role of CRM in insurance to engage customers?
- Where are companies investing to prepare for future customer demands?
“Case Study: The role of claims in establishing Direct Line’s brand identity” by Kerry Chilvers, Brand Director at Direct Line Group
- How should you align the objectives of all departments to work towards the same end-goal?
- What are the best ways to ensure you deliver the promised level of service at the point-of-claim?
- How can you use claims to attract new customers, increase retention and encourage a positive brand identity?
- How can you find out what your customer really wants from you?
Jason and Kerry will lead a Q&A following their presentations.
To register for the 45-minute webinar, please follow this link.